Thursday 5 September 2019

Ski Trip Postponement

Mt Hutt have contacted us to say that Friday is not looking like a good option for our ski day due to the snow that is forecast. They think the field is likely to be closed. It is much easier to reschedule clothing hire and bus transport if we postpone before the scheduled day.

We have rebooked for Monday September 16th.

Many of our ski parents have indicated that they can make this day. If you were not originally signed up to help, but would be keen to join us, please email me.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Hopefully, hire clothing can be rebooked for the 16th of September.

No comments: