- There are a handful of people who are yet to return Health and Contact Profiles; if you have lost this, please see your class teacher.
- Payment needs to be made now. Thanks to all those who have done so. Camp fee is $135, plus $10 for those who wish to water-slide ($145) .
- Please check that your child has suitable waterproof clothing (jacket and warm hat) that is named. If the weather is wet, we would like to skill go ahead with planned activities. Ideal clothing for a wet day includes; shorts, polypro top, waterproof jacket and a woolly or fleece hat. Please arrange to borrow or let us know if you cannot obtain these; we may be able to help out.
- Please send in food donations (click 'Camp' tab above for details). We would like breakfast foods this week. Baking can come in fresh on Monday the 2nd.
- Children need to be at school on Monday April 2nd by 8:30am. We will be returning on Thursday between 2:30 and 3:00pm.
We have information on Christ's College Scholarships. Please see notice in the window of Room 16.
Looking forward to a fabulous Twilight Fair this evening. A huge thanks to those parents who have been putting in so much work to organise the Fair. See you there between 4:30 and 7:30.