Ski Day Tomorrow!!
I have spoken with the schools' coordinator at Mt Hutt today and she is fairly positive about the mountain being open tomorrow. We won't have absolute confirmation until the report comes out at 6am. By then most of you will be on your way to school. Here are some final important reminders:
- Check the previous post for gear list and plan for the day.
- Wear sports shoes.
- Bring a hearty lunch and drink bottle.
- Children may bring a small device, with your permission, for photos and entertainment on the bus. We are not responsible for looking after these devices.
- Some money for the cafe is permitted, but children are responsible for this.
- Be at school by 6:10am. Children check in with home-group teacher and then board the bus (or car).
- We meet at the staff carpark on Sandwich Rd.
- We should return by 5:45 - 6:00. I will send an email with more accurate ETA, when we are on our way home.
- If you need to contact us urgently, contact Nicky on 0276229403
Children in cars:
Joe (4) Ben, Jordy, Constantin
Stu (4) Ellie, Bianka, Marlonique, Tilly
Tony (4) Helena, Liv, Tamryn, Morvern
Jane (3) Chris, Riley, Tom
Greg (3) Thom, Fynn
We are looking forward to an awesome day on the slopes!
Kitchen closed until next Thursday:
Due to some silly inside behaviour at lunchtime, we will be closing our hub kitchen for one week. Please make sure your child's lunch does not require heating, toasting or boiling water, until next Thursday.
Many thanks to the families who loaned us equipment for our dry-land session last week. It was great for the children to experience the equipment for the first time in a familiar environment.