In this post:
- Rubix Cubes
- Learning Conferences
- Wainui Camp Book
- Cheese rolls, done and dusted!
- Please come into the hub as soon as you arrive.
- The children collect any books and a device to share their learning with you.
- Settle down somewhere in the Pathway and your child will start sharing their learning with you.
- There will be a list of what to share on the whiteboard to prompt them if needed.
- Your child's literacy teacher and maths teacher will come and join you to share progress and next steps.
- Your child's homegroup teacher will talk through a self-management reflection with you and your child.
- You will be given a datasheet to take home. This sheet will have curriculum levels and next steps.
- So that we can manage multiple teachers touching base with you, we ask that you allow 30 minutes for your conference.
Wainui Camp Photo Book
We have put together a photo book as a keepsake of our wonderful week spent at Wainui earlier this term. The book is a hardcover, A4-sized, 20-page book packed with photos and captions written by the children. The cost of the books is $30. If you would like to order a copy, please click here.