On Monday, May 17th, performance day, the children will need to be at school at the usual time. The bus takes us to the Town hall in the morning. We stay there right through until the evening. As soon as we know our performance time, we will send an email out, so those of you not viewing the show know when to collect your child.
Children will need to bring the following:
- Their costume (clean and pressed would be fabulous)
- Any makeup they would like to apply
- Hair brush / comb. For those with long hair, please bring hair ties and bobby pins.
- Lunch and drink bottle.
- There will be pizza (we have allowed 3 slices per child) and a sweet slice for dinner. You may like to pack extra food, especially if your child does not eat pizza.
- A small non-electronic game, pack of cards, book, craft work etc - for down time.
- Phones can be taken for parent communication at the end of the night. We will look after these during the day.
- They can also bring a rug or cushion to sit on, as we are not sure how comfortable our allocated area will be.
Collection of children:
- If you are collecting your child after the show we will bring the children down to the foyer and sign them out as they are collected.
- If you are watching the show, children will be with their homegroup teacher in the foyer at the end of the evening. Please see the teacher to sign out before leaving.
- If you have any queries, you can call Nicky on 0276229403
Post a Comment