There is rain in the forecast for tomorrow afternoon. This is not forecast to arrive until later into the afternoon and so should not affect our whole school cross country tomorrow. Our plan is to go ahead and reassess tomorrow as needed. This might mean that we need to make a postponement call tomorrow morning. If we decide to postpone to Thursday, we will send out an email and put a post onto our kura Facebook page. If you do not hear from us, assume that cross country is on.
- Year 5 to 8 races will not start before 1:30
- Year 8 will race first.
- Year 0 - 4 races will not start before 2:15.
- Year 4 will go first.
Children can race in their red school polo or their house shirt. Shoes that are comfortable to run in should be worn to school.
If you are able to join us tomorrow afternoon, please support your child in returning to their team's base area after you have congratulated them on their efforts.
Nic will be at the park with some Wheely Good Coffee for purchase.